Project „Little with age, but big with eco-heart!”
European Solidarity Corps
Project No. 2022-3-PL01-ESC30-SOL-000097905
Implementation period – 01.03.2023 – 29.02.2024
With the help of this project, we want to positively influence the relationship with the environment. We want to show children that taking care of our planet is not difficult or complicated and show them the right way so that their everyday decisions and behavior have a positive impact on the environment. Such activities will allow to encode positive associations in the child’s mind, such as: fun and spending free time with activities for the environment. The aim of the project is to educate participants about the need to care for the environment and to develop the skills necessary to protect our planet and lead a conscious and rationalized lifestyle.
- stimulating young people’s willingness to care for the environment,
- promoting the attitudes of an active citizen,
- shaping the attitudes of openness to new activities related to caring for the environment,
- increased awareness of human influence on the planet,
- project participants prevent pollution and waste at its source,
- conducting education on factors threatening the natural environment and methods of environmental protection,
- making people aware of the benefits of the zero waste idea and friendly exchange of goods.