On June 23, 2023. seniors and seniors participated in group classes with a psychologist organized as part of the project “Young in spirit” project no.: 2022-2-PL01-ESC30-SOL-000091172. The main topic of the meeting was integration activities aimed at establishing closer contacts and building positive relationships in the group.
During the meeting, the participants shared their observations, interests and reflections. In the next part of the classes, issues related to working on stress, breathing and taking care of the general mental well-being of seniors were discussed. Answers were sought to the following questions:
- How should a senior deal with stress?
- How should an elderly person manage stress?
- Why does my breathing speed up when I’m stressed?
- What is the mental well-being of older people?
- How to take care of the well-being of the elderly?
It was this part of the lecture that attracted the greatest interest of the audience. At the end of her lecture, Mrs. Małgorzata emphasized the importance of positive thinking and emphasized that stress can be treated as an invitation to human development.