We are pleased to announce that the project “Senior open to the world” – 2022-1-PL01-KA122-ADU-000071920 has been successfully assessed and we have been awarded funding for its implementation under the Erasmus + program. The project will start this year! The main goals of the project are:
- Expanding the educational offer for adult learners and targeting it to disadvantaged groups and people with fewer opportunities;
- Increasing the quality of organization management by improving the competences of key employees;
- Increasing the competence of teaching staff to conduct classes with adults;
- Establishing partnerships with non-formal adult learning organizations;
Follow our Fanpage! More information will follow soon!
This is not the end of good news! The project “E-Senior II” – 2022-1-PL01-ESC30-SOL-000067331 was also positively assessed. Thus, we received funding for its implementation from the European Solidarity Corps program. The project starts at any moment! Its main goals are:
- Introducing seniors to virtual reality;
- Arousing interest in the virtual environment and new technologies;
- Raising awareness of the benefits of digital activity;
- Promoting the attitude of an active senior in the local environment.
Stay up to date and wait for new information, because in a moment we will start recruiting for classes in Opole!