Currently, the SMART Foundation is involved in the following projects:
- The project “Sport for everyone” – the project received funding from the European Union Solidarity Corps (project number: 2020-1-PL01-ESC31-078956 “
- The project “Give your things a second life!” – the project received funding from the European Union Solidarity Corps (project number: 2020-1-PL01-ESC31-078957)
- “DeDAC: DEsigning Digital Advocacy Campaigns”, approved by the Italian National Agency (2020-1-IT03-KA105 018168) in collaboration with Associazione Akira
We work with:
- Communal Social Welfare Center in Żory (MOPS in Żory) in the project concerning the functioning of foster families, building positive relations between foster parents and children.
- Silesian University of Technology in a project in the field of railway transport, which aims to develop educational programs and implement didactic activities for children and adolescents aged 6 to 20 years, aimed at developing competences allowing for social and professional activation,
- Technical Scientific Institutes in Dąbrowa Górnicza in a project aimed at increasing the professional skills of students by organizing and conducting professional English language courses